GO TO MARKET MASTERCLASS
ChannelCreator firmly believes in the mantra 'sales is the new differentiator', and we've built our services around the fact that every start-up and scale-up business needs a tailor-made sales strategy in order to succeed. It's with this in mind that we've designed our Go To Market Masterclass: a structured approach to getting the launch of your proposition right, based on experience, research and expertise, and focussed on delivering an impressive return on your investment in a swift and sustainable way.
Who's It For?
The ChannelCreator GTM Masterclass Program is designed for accelerators and incubators as a swift, tried and tested means of stimulating growth in start-ups and scale-ups. The GTM Masterclass has been rolled out successfully through numerous partnerships, including:
How Does It Work?
GO TO MARKET BEST PRACTICES SESSION
request for a short profile on each of the companies confirming proposition, stage of development, revenues, customer and partner traction
GROUP SESSION FOR ALL PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS:
– Presentation by ChannelCreator management and consultants
– Framing of model, expectations and outcomes of the process
– GTM Best Practices, suggestions, inspiration and planning
INTERACTIVE Q&A SESSION
Success Story: ChannelCreator & PwC Scale
Since 2018 ChannelCreator has run over 200 one-to-one Clinics, along with GTM best practice kick off events for more than 20 PwC Scale programs:
- 2018: Commerce (UK), Commerce 2 (UK), Impact (UK), CleanTech (UK)
- 2019: Retail & Logistics (DE), Energy (DE), FinTech (DE), HR (DE), Mobility (DE)
- 2020: PropTech (BE), DigiOps (DE/BE), HR (BE), LegalTech (DE), Sustainability (DE), Health (DE), Nord (DE), South (DE), West (DE), FinTech (UK)
- 2021: Digital Health (DE), Sustainability (DE), Transport (UK), PropTech II (UK), FinTech (BE), Retail (UK), AI (DE), Sports & Media Tech (DE)
The secret to success for PwC Scale start-ups is to plan how to best work the PwC channel, and ensure access to senior account directors and partners to get sponsorship and endorsements into PwC clients.
The feedback we get from participating companies is generally excellent – those that perform best and get the greatest value are companies that already have a well-defined proposition.
Stay in Touch
© 2021 All rights reserved